Auctionet is looking to expand its product team with a UX researcher. The product team is a small but crucial part of Auctionet. The team is responsible for analyzing and researching the needs of our end customers, our business customers (the auction houses), the needs of the organization and translating them into requirements and designs for the engineering team to implement.
The product team currently consists of three Product Managers, a Product Designer, and this new role. Our ambition is to create the best auction marketplace in Europe by catering to the needs of the local auction houses all around Europe, and to their customers all over the world.
As a UX Researcher, you will
- Define, plan, and conduct user research and testing
- Facilitate data driven prioritization decisions
- Present and advocate research findings to product, development, marketing and management teams
- Understand and incorporate business requirements into research
- Map and optimize user journeys
- Define methods for the measurement of released product features
- Understand, define and target customer engagement metrics
- Perform competitor benchmarking and market research
The product department is a small but rapidly expanding department within Auctionet. As we are currently redefining how the product development process works, there will be ample opportunity for you to help shape the process and workflows for the department.
Why should you apply?
Auctionet is still a small company, but we are quickly growing into being established all over Europe. If you think being part of a journey from Sweden out into the Europe and beyond sounds interesting - you should definitely apply! Here you will find lots of opportunities to influence the product and the organisation as we grow.
- The opportunity to define and refine the product process which you are a part of
- Influence the product that will be used by our growing customer base (currently over half a million users)
- Define the end customer experience for the largest auction house marketplace in Europe
- Redefine and optimize the business tools for auction houses all across Europe
- Help build the largest logistics network of fine art and antiques in Europe
- Flexible work environment - working from the offices in Stockholm or Malmö, or partly remote if you wish
Who should apply?
We are looking for candidates with at least three years of experience in a role as a UX researcher at a product company. Since this role is part of a newly formed product team, experience is key to the position.
Auctionet is a marketplace where auction houses from Sweden, UK, Finland, Spain and Germany sell furniture, art, design, collectibles and more. The company was founded in 2011 by a team of people with unique experience of online auctions. Read more about Auctionet here.
In 2021 Auctionet acquired the auction house Stockholms Auktionsverk, and we are now by far the largest auction marketplace in the Nordics, and one of the larger auction marketplaces in the world. With this acquisition, Auctionet owns and operates both the oldest Auction house in the world (founded in 1674) as well as the second oldest, which means we have been working with sustainability for almost 350 years.